JOIN PRIEST HELDON A TRUE LEADER OF ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION +27787917167 in South Africa, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Free State, Mpumalanga, Nor

doctorrelvis

0a1af302e7261a1e33103ebbf7547b66.jpg0a1af302e7261a1e33103ebbf7547b66.jpg
JOIN PRIEST HELDON A TRUE LEADER OF ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION +27787917167 in South Africa, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Free State, Mpumalanga, North West, Mpumalanga, Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Benoni, Boksburg, Brakpan, Carletonville, Germiston, Johannesburg, Krugersdorp, Mafikeng, Pretoria, Randburg, Randfontein, Roodepoort, Soweto, Springs, Vanderbijlpark, Vereeniging, Durban, Empangeni, Ladysmith, Newcastle, Pietermaritzburg, Pinetown, Ulundi, Umlazi, Bethlehem, Bloemfontein, Jagersfontein, Kroonstad, Odendaalsrus, Parys, Phuthaditjhaba, Sasolburg, Virginia, Welkom, Giyani, Lebowakgomo, Musina, Phalaborwa, Polokwane, Seshego, Sibasa, Emalahleni, Nelspruit, Secunda, Standerton, Klerksdorp, Mahikeng, Mmabatho, Potchefstroom, Rustenburg, Bellville, Cape Town, Constantia, George, Hopefield, Oudtshoorn, Paarl, Simon’s Town, Stellenbosch, Swellendam, Worcester, Alice, Butterworth, East London, Graaff-Reinet, Grahamstown, King William’s Town, Mthatha, Port Elizabeth, Queenstown, Uitenhage, Zwelitsha, Orkney, Khuma, United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Malaysia, Kenya, England, German, Spain, Jamaica, Brazil, Germany, Denmark, Wales, France, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Canada, South Africa and Gauteng, Limpopo, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, Northern Cape, Eastern Cape, Mpumalanga, North West, South Sudan, Sudan, Switzerland, Swaziland.
Call / Whatsapp Priest +27787917167 For More information.
Email: priestheldon@gmail.com for more information.

The illuminati society is a society or an organization of rich and fame people in the world say political and religious leaders, musician, footballers and businesspeople that operates above political and geographical.
restrictions for the benefits of human life. It's a society which is against poverty and suffering. so, our aim is to reduce poverty and suffering in the society.
Get all you need to join Illuminati from Illuminati Official Website now for money, power and fame in South Africa and Sandton plus the Rest of the world like Namibia, U.S.A, Zambia, Uganda, Oman, Brazil. Just get all details from illuminati.
Email: priestheldon@gmail.com And ask Priest on how to join through Whatsapp/Call +27787917167.

ILLUMINATI GOODIES / BENEFITS OF JOINING ILLUMINATI.

Becoming a member is beneficial to all parties. A benefit may be considered as anything which is helpful, profitable, favorable and advantageous to a person. A benefit may take many forms such as improving a person in some way, promoting his happiness, raising his status socially, increasing personal contacts with others, or assisting him in any number of other ways. In general way, the benefits of illuminate membership are both tangible and intangible. That’s to say,

BUT MOST MEMBERS JOIN FOR MONEY SINCE MONEY IS THE SOURCE OF HAPPINESS.

1-The first and major benefit of joining Illuminati is to change your life from poor to become rich. You will get money as you know life and money moves together in this world. So, Join Illuminati and get cash money as soon you register. YOU JOIN ILLUMINATI MOSTLY TO GET FINANCIAL HELP AND YOU USE THAT MONEY TO DO BUSINESS SO MANY PEOPLE JOIN FOR THAT.

2- Political and social in nature Many members that belonged to various movements in the 18th century were members of the Illuminati. It was political and social in nature, since members were constantly advocating for meaningful change in their respective governments, they join Illuminati organisation for power and prosper.

3-Prepares individuals to greatness
There are many benefits of being Illuminati such as providing you with the opportunity to fellowship and share knowledge with other members. It also gives you the opportunity to mentor those who want to achieve wealth and overall well-being. The members are reminded to appreciate ethics, morality and principles, while others find satisfaction in advancing their positions within the society.
4- Promotes happiness
The benefit of joining Illuminati is considered as something which is favorable, profitable and helpful to an individual. It has numerous advantages such as enhancing a personal life, improving his health and well-being. In a nutshell, members enjoy both physical and intangible benefits.
5-Church Miracles
An Illuminati member can be able to make church miracles and fame plus benefits of all life.
-Benefits of love
-Benefits Of Relationship
-Benefits Of Fame
-Benefits of Luck
-Benefits of Illuminati Powers
-Benefits of Knowledge
-Benefits of Church Miracles
-Benefits Of Rose Water Miracles
-Benefits Of Reading energy
-Benefits Of Cultural diversity
-Benefit of favor
NB: TO JOIN ILLUMINATI WE DON'T SACRIFICE AND NO RISKS.
CALL OR WHATSAPP +27787917167
Call / Whatsapp Priest +27787917167 For More information.
Email: priestheldon@gmail.com for more information.

Unreplied Threads

Linearly independent paths and cyclomatic complexity

jack malkovick Asks: Linearly independent paths and cyclomatic complexity
I'm trying to find out what are the linearly independent paths in this control flow graph. The cyclomatic complexity is 4, by counting the bounded areas. Let's assume that the loop is executed maximum twice.

enter image description here

The definition that I use is a linearly independent path is any path through the program that introduces at least one new edge that is not included in any other linearly independent paths.

Below is a list of all the paths that I see. What are the 4 linearly independent ones? Maybe the definition is incomplete or I don't know how to apply it correctly.

Code:
A - B - C - A - E                
A - B - D - A - E                
A - E                            
A - B - C - A - B - C - A - E    
A - B - D - A - B - D - A - E    
A - B - C - A - B - D - A - E
A - B - D - A - B - C - A - E

SolveForum.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts here to help others.

[Solved] EPSG:3857 to 4326 - incorrect geometry

• Tomáš Černý
  • Geography
  • Replies: 0
Tomáš Černý Asks: EPSG:3857 to 4326 - incorrect geometry
I need to get simplified boundaries of all countries with some buffer around them (20 km). I am using QGIS, I converted my country polygons vector layer from 4326 to 3857, set buffer, used simplify and the result looks OK.

EPSG:3857

Then, when I try to convert the layer with the new polygons to 4326 I get some malformed polygons for Russia, Fiji, Antarctica, and Tuvalu - I think it's because they appear on both east and west sides of the map in the 4326 projection. Then, when I try to use the "split vector layer" function, it says incorrect geometry.

EPSG:4326

Is there any way, how to do it "correctly"? I am new to QGIS, I need this for my other project.

SolveForum.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your response here to help other visitors like you. Thank you, solveforum.

How does gravitational redshift and blueshift work?

• externo
  • Physics
externo Asks: How does gravitational redshift and blueshift work?
In a gravitational field, if a source emits a signal from below (at higher potential) every second, the signal will be received above (at lower potential) with a lower apparent frequency because time elapses faster above than below. For example 1 second down = 2 seconds up

But if the time metric is changing, the frequency of the light should increase as it travels up the field as time accelerates and compensate for the difference in measured frequencies so that its frequency at the top would be measured as equal to its frequency at the bottom. (If the source travels up the field it will emit at higher and higher frequencies, so the frequency of the light should also increase and arrive at the top with the same apparent frequency as at the bottom)

So I don't understand the mechanism of gravitational redshift.

SolveForum.com may not be responsible for the answers or solutions given to any question asked by the users. All Answers or responses are user generated answers and we do not have proof of its validity or correctness. Please vote for the answer that helped you in order to help others find out which is the most helpful answer. Questions labeled as solved may be solved or may not be solved depending on the type of question and the date posted for some posts may be scheduled to be deleted periodically. Do not hesitate to share your thoughts here to help others.

what is resistance?

• sanya
  • Physics
sanya Asks: what is resistance?
According to my book resistance is the number of collisions free electrons suffer in any conducting device. Now insulators have no free electrons so how do they have high resistance like what collisions are taking place here? Am I getting resistance wrong or am I missing a point. Can someone explain this to me theoretically, numerically im aware of ohms law and how conductance and resistance are inversely related but what's the intuition behind it what is resistance as a whole?

How can a vacuum suction cup/handling lift a workpiece?

• Jawel7
  • Physics
Jawel7 Asks: How can a vacuum suction cup/handling lift a workpiece?
I am not asking how a suction cup can hang on a workpiece without falling down. I know explanation that atmosphere pressure is higher than inner pressure inside suction cups, so it hangs there, which is fine.

Let's imagine that there is a workpiece on the ground and I put a suction cup on it, then I'm lifting the suction cup. So my question is why the workpiece goes up with the suction cup? I can't see any reason for it, I'm just pulling the suction cup, not the workpiece.

If the suction cup and the workpiece were attached to each other physically, I would understand it. But in this case, there's no relationship between them, I just put the suction cup on it, that's all.

How does the suction cup transmit force I apply on it to the workpiece and lift it?

Thanks in advance.

Label or Callout the Index of a List or Array of Points using ListPointPlot3D

jacobian Asks: Label or Callout the Index of a List or Array of Points using ListPointPlot3D
I have found several examples of Callouts and Labels using Text command and/or mapping data to plotted points both in Mathematica documentation and through various forums including this one.

I am relatively new to Mathematica and do not quite understand how to adapt those examples to what I desire.

I am plotting Polytopes to better understand their symmetry and structure.

When I plot them though, sometimes I get confused on which vertices correspond to which faces.

I want to label the vertices with the index number from the vertices list (1,2,3..etc.,) so that when I construct the grouping for the faces to use with the Polygon function, I can easily troubleshoot/fix the faces based on the 3D Plot. That is I can visually see the labeled vertices around the faces and not have to consider which quadrants, etc., I am working in.

I did try the generic Labeling Function and while it shows the label of the points, it shows their values, not the index to them. The values help, but it is not as intuitive or as easy as mapping index numbers to faces. The points are also too cluttered to be useful.

Edit: it would also be useful to plot the index for the faces as well to make it even easier to troubleshoot.

Here is example code to illustrate what I am plotting. I want to move on to more complex Polytopes, but I want to figure this out first to save time and headaches later.

Code:
C0 = 1;
C1 = 2;
groupedVertices = {{{0, 0, C1}, {0, 0, -C1}, {C1, 0, 0}, {-C1, 0, 0}, {0, 
     C1, 0}, {0, -C1, 0}}, {{C0, C0, C0}, {C0, C0, -C0}, {C0, -C0, 
     C0}, {C0, -C0, -C0}, {-C0, C0, C0}, {-C0, C0, -C0}, {-C0, -C0, 
     C0}, {-C0, -C0, -C0}}};
vertices = Flatten[groupedVertices, 1];
faces = {{7, 1, 9, 3}, {7, 3, 8, 5}, {7, 5, 11, 1}, {10, 2, 8, 
    3}, {10, 3, 9, 6}, {10, 6, 14, 2}, {12, 2, 14, 4}, {12, 4, 11, 
    5}, {12, 5, 8, 2}, {13, 1, 11, 4}, {13, 4, 14, 6}, {13, 6, 9, 
    1}};
Show[
 ListPointPlot3D[groupedVertices, 
  PlotStyle -> {Directive[Red, PointSize[0.05]], 
    Directive[Blue, PointSize[0.05]]}, AxesLabel -> {x, y, z}],
 Graphics3D[
  Polygon[
   MapThread[
    Table[vertices[[(#1[[j]])]], {j, 1, 4}] &, {faces}]]], 
 BoxRatios -> Automatic]

Polytope Plot in 3D

Combining two region with boundaries: combining rectangle:

a019 Asks: Combining two region with boundaries: combining rectangle:
If I have the following two regions:

Code:
r1 = Rectangle[{0, 0}, {5, 10}]
r2 = Rectangle[{5, 0}, {15, 10}]

to combine them I can use,

Code:
RegionPlot[RegionUnion[r1, r2]]

which gives,

how can we add two regions with their boundaries still showing, for example in the following,

I added the black line by myself.